NetLib Encryptionizer Platform: Technical Specifications
NetLib Encryptionizer Platform (NEP) supports the following FIPS Validated encryption algorithms.
- AES-CBC - Specially designed for efficient performance with large database files, such as SQL Server
- AES-ECB - For upward compatibility with non-FIPS version of Encryptionizer for SQL Server
- AES-CTR - Use for Folder Encryption, and encryption of "ordinary" files, such as PDFs, Access databases, Documents, etc
Note: The legacy encryption algorithm LLE is not supported in the FIPS Validated version. Please contact us for an upgrade path.
Encryptionizer allows you to select key lengths of 128, 192 or 256 bits (16, 24 and 32 bytes respectively). (Certain countries may be limited to 128 bits.)
Encryptionizer can secure most custom and commercial applications and services on the Windows platform, both Managed (DotNet) and UnManaged).
Windows Versions - x86 and x64
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003 R2
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000 available upon special request
Encryptionizer allows your application to work with encrypted databases on the following file systems/media types:
- RDR (network volumes, including Windows networking and Novell Netware)
- Novell Netware